this time sorry can’t agree with you on this “Shabery did quite well, I thought”
Well if there was a by-election between Anwar and Shabery today, AI is most likely to win 75-25.
- By the end of the debate, it was fairly clear that “green horn” cheek was meant to be “cannon-fodder”against an ex deputy PM and veteran debater,
- AI never fell into the trap of personal attacks,
- Overall AI came across as more in control of the minyak issue in relation to Malaysians with little concern about so-called external factors.
- Shabery references to TDM and AI’s 70s past did not really contribute to the minyak debate at hand except to futher “bury” Shabery
- Is it me or does AI simply look better visually on tv than Shabery?
- And where indeed did the RM 6 billion(?) from petronas will end up?